- If I have to, I can do anything. I am strong, I am invincible, I am Woman.
- Helen Reddy
- Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims. The real enemy is women's denigration of themselves.
- Betty Friedan
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
- Indira Gandhi
- Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths.
- Baroness Edith Summerskill
- I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.
- Mary Wollstonecraft
- It's not the men in my life that count, it's the life in my men.
- Mae West
- The follies which a man regrets the most in his life are those which he didn't commit when he had the opportunity.
- Helen Rowland
- You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time. And that's sufficient.
- Rose King
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
- Beverly SIlls
- If you just set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
- Margaret Thatcher
- The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances.
- Martha Washington
- It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
- Sister Elizabeth Kenny
- Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
- Mather Teresa
- I'm furious about the Women's Liberationists. They keep getting up on soapboxes and proclaiming that women are brighter than men. That's true, but it should be kept quiet or it ruins the whole racket.
- Anita Loos
Womens Quotes page 12